News from the project
- University of Gdansk plans gender equality measures for 2022-2023 2022-04-26
- Gender audits & our gender equality vision: Second newsletter issued! 2022-04-11
- Knowledge sharing to set the foundation for gender equality 2022-04-05
- Key findings from the MINDtheGEPs gender audit 2022-03-30
- Producing data to take successful action 2022-03-23
- Consequences of the work-from-home mandate at Italian universities 2022-03-16
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching.
10 partners from 7 EU countries unite to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Ensuring work-life balance for all, and increasing women's participation in research.
Connect with us!
Join the MINDtheGEPs community by signing up to receive our newsletter and following us on Twitter to receive the latest news and invitations to events!