News from the project
- Presenting the MINDtheGEPs project! 2021-07-02
- Europe’s road to gender equality in research: recordings available! 2021-06-28
- Gender equality plans as a framework for disaster research 2021-06-01
- Webinar 16 June: Europe’s road to gender equality in research 2021-05-31
- Gender audits & intersectionality: GE Academy training 2021-05-05
- Recording available: Gender Transformations in the Academy 2021-04-22
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching.
10 partners from 7 EU countries unite to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Ensuring work-life balance for all, and increasing women's participation in research.
Connect with us!
Join the MINDtheGEPs community by signing up to receive our newsletter and following us on Twitter to receive the latest news and invitations to events!